Friday, February 6, 2009

DIY.

Few days ago, i received a call from a shop which developed few rolls of my film. Unfortunately, it turned out to be unsuspected disastrous scanning outcomes. Horizon pictures are not that horizon, per se. At first, the fella from the shop told me that she can scan panoramic pictures, using 120 negative film scanner. I saw the demo procedure, how she insert the film, scan it, etc etc.

Durh.

I rushed back to my room, insert the cd into my CD slot.

Boom.

Haha.

This evening, it's like dapat wahyu. I took out a slide of negative, put it into my roommate's typical flatbed scanner.

Atleast i managed to make the photo wider than the shop's PLUS i'm happy.







Mahal la film scanner. :(

5 comments:

anisdiyana said...

penin pale ak x phm;p yosh aie nk bli film scanner plak??;p

rajanurhazirah said...

...mahal. kalau ak pn cm saket gak je. haih :-/

Hariry Ariffin said...

Anis diyana,
Susah nak jumpa film scanner yang 120. Selalunya terlampau mahal. ko nak belanja aku? :D

Hazirah,
nape cam saket weh? :D
Kalau pakai film biase, selalunye aku suroh kedai tu scan siap2.

rajanurhazirah said...

haha. poket ak la saket. haish.

...susah kalau ada expensive hobby ni ;D

Hariry Ariffin said...

hehe. Get yourself a film scanner for once. :D