Saturday, February 28, 2009

So today feels like Friday. Hee.

I knew yesterday was Friday.

Except that my brain cells didn’t travel far enough to recall and integrate :-)

I believe we ALL have our moments, eh?

… And today, (yes, it’s Saturday thanks) I figured out something random (or rather questions…)

1) It’s hard enough to have to deal with lack of common sense… but HONESTY is something practical. Please.

2) If something goes wrong, I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information. Period.

3) Is it a right to remain ignorant? Yes? Go back to No. 1 :-)


I just can't identify with that kind of work/life ethic. That goes without saying.

Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around...sighhhh...

…btw, a totally unrelated question- Did you ever wonder if the person in the puddle is real, and you're just a reflection of him? :-)

Lunatic. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never thought of it lah hahahaa :D
But then again even if it is, I think I am not going to be bothered much about it lah. Live life! :)

rajanurhazirah said...

akmal, wic one do you mean here... the random stuff or the unrelated? because the former is sucha bugger i cant help it, but if you mean the latter, well i could care less. i think. hee :D