Friday, February 13, 2009

I broke a bloody vase and the world makes sense to me again, thanks.


I just figured out something interesting today. Not that I know that you know this for a fact but here’s something for today…

Do you know that any month that begins on a Sunday will contain a Friday the 13th?  And there is at least one Friday the 13th in every calendar year? Also, there’d been 688 days of Friday the 13th over the 4,800 months. The day with most numbers. How awesome.

Okay, not that I’m obsessed with Fridays, now yeh. It all started with a mere questioning when I was given this day as “my day” to have something posted here. I mean, why Friday? Lol. No worries. I’m not complaining. Now. I think. Hee :-)

If anything befalls you today, get it over with throughout the weekend and start anew on the next Monday. If you need more than that, go have a scoop or two of anything awesome and move on. Life’s too short for all that worrying. Trust me.

Now leave me alone. Sheesh.

Have a nice weekend fellas.

 

gninuk_

 

 

4 comments:

ammar khan said...

my ex reminded me that my birthday in 2006 was on friday 13th.haha.
she just wished me the same thing just now..haha

Hariry Ariffin said...

:)

anisdiyana said...

ur simply d powwer ranjers speaker;p kami supply d pics u supply d words..later u supply d pic also^^ mantap2 heeee..

rajanurhazirah said...

Ammar: nice. should i wish the same thing too? :B

Hariry: :0)

Anis: haha. well that's my job hon ;)